We are pleased to confirm all our campsite facilities are open for the development and wellbeing of children.
We also have measures in place to cater for extended households.
Where possible, please use your own self-contained facilities to help us manage social distancing requirements.
Campsite Brecon Beacons National Park
Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
Brecon Beacons listed campsite
Bookings can be made by email.
Newcourt is a quiet family campsite.
Noise, music and drinking are not permitted after 10pm. People who cannot abide by this are not welcome.
The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove people
from the site at their discretion if site rules are not complied with.
All anti-social behaviour is reported immediately to Dyfed-Powys Police
along with full campsite registration details.
Our aim is for everyone to enjoy what our campsite offers and to maintain our high standards.
THE VIRUS IS NOT WELCOME AT NEWCOURT FARM CAMPSITE - HAVE A TEST BEFORE YOU COME!
Campers are welcome but do so at their own risk.
Please make sure that you are familiar with current coronavirus guidelines for Wales.
The Management cannot be held responsible if visitors do not comply with the rules laid down by the Welsh Government.
We recommend that you bring your own hand sanitiser.
To comply with our risk assessment please read the following information:-
1. Please do not come if you have a current positive test or think you may be asymptomatic, have symptoms or feel unwell.
2. 2 metre social distancing must be adhered to with people you don't live with or are not in your support bubble.
3. Wear a face covering (if you are able to) in all indoor public places.
4. Please follow health and safety signs on site.
5. 10 metre spacing between camping pitches.
CONTROL THE VIRUS -
6. If you come to us from another campsite please make sure your equipment is clean and sanitized before arrival on site.
7. Groups must keep to their own designated area on site.
8. Facilities are operating 'one in one out' during the pandemic.
9. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk, this site will operate a zero-waste policy and guests must take all rubbish and litter away with them. Recycle facilities are available nearby, not on site.
10. Electrical hook-up points will also not be available for the duration of the pandemic.
Revised 24th February 2022
Walkers, cyclists. Tents, touring caravans, motorhomes or campervan pitches. Peaceful, fantastic views.
Pitchup. Pen y Fan. Waterfall Country.
Newcourt is used by those participating in Duke of
Edinburgh's Award Scheme,
schools and other educational groups.
We welcome families, walkers and cyclists providing
all visitors conform
to the strict standards of behaviour and safety appropriate
to an educational site
We are a rural farm campsite in the foothills of the Black Mountains.
Newcourt is a working farm with livestock in fields around the campsite and working machinery in use.
Under certain weather conditions, the grass will be wet and slippery and may be longer than usual. Care must be taken by visitors as ground conditions may not be visibly obvious. Great care must also be taken in the stoned area to avoid slips, trips and falls. The proprietors accept no responsibility, contractually or otherwise, for personal injury.
Read the Countryside Code Natural Resources Wales / The Countryside Code: advice for countryside visitors
The campsite is very dark at night - don't forget your torches!
We do not have hard standings, our pitches are all grass.
Newcourt Farm Campsite is open to the general public from the 1st April until 31st October. Gates are closed at 10.00pm and arrivals should be before this time. Please read our Terms, Conditions and Campsite Rules before booking your stay. Group bookings are at the proprietor's discretion, please contact before booking. Bank Holidays can be very busy on the campsite, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Click here to find us on What 3 Words
Location finder: What3Words
Portable toilets are on-site during busy periods.
* There are a few 6amp electric hookups* on-site, however, these are not available during Bank Holidays and Festivals.
For Health & Safety, the campsite staff will connect and disconnect your hook up for you.
Low-wattage appliances are advised.
* We have lots of space and so can offer plenty of room between campers.
Dog Walking - there is plenty of space within and around the campsite for dog walking. If we are not too busy, we have areas you can let your dog have a run off the lead.
* Hay Festival and Bank Holidays are the busiest times for the campsite and anyone wishing for a quieter break would be advised to avoid these times.
* Extra charges may be incurred during Bank Holidays and Hay Festival.
* Due to the unevenness and slope of the ground, the campsite is not really suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
* We do not have - seasonal pitches, hard standing, super pitches, ready erected tents, stag and hen parties.
* Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm.
* Drunkenness and unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
Please read our Terms & Conditions / Campsite Rules
Book now to make a booking request.
Newcourt Farm and Campsite cannot be held liable for misinformation that may be given by any third party.
Newcourt Farm – Welsh Government Sustainable Farming SchemeBrecon Beacons National Park.
Climate and nature emergencies alongside the sustainable production of food.
Land Management Reform
Universal Action NFU Cymru –
Staff and visitors, please have a level of learning on Health & Farm Safety.
Force Majeure - Newcourt Farm and Campsite are not liable.
Force Majeure - Contractual Liability, Newcourt Farm and Campsite.
* Are you aware?
18th Edition Electrical Installations. BS 7671: 2018. Section 708. Regulation Number 708.415.1
Requirements for individual responsibility for caravans, motor caravans and tents.
30mA RCD protection for every socket and lighting.
Also, a requirement that the RCD disconnect ALL live conductors. Nb. The live conductor includes the neutral.
Also, must be protected by an overcurrent protective device that disconnects live and neutral conductors.
Also, a separate connection to EARTH independent from the supply earthing.
(Independent earth rods are available on site)
Also, double pole isolating switch and circuit breakers protect the final circuit in the tent, caravan or motor caravan.